Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

And to start off the new year, what better than a pic of DS in his favorite (currently) robot jammies and new sun glasses?
I am happy to report that DS seems to be ready and mostly willing to potty train.   We have been encouraging him for several months, but I just haven't had the motivation to really push for him to get out of diapers.   I was going to start it at the beginning of last fall, but when DS saw the pull-ups, he insisted they were swim diapers and threw a 10 minute fit when he realized that he wasn't going to go swiming.  After that, I just decided to wait until all of our long car rides around the holidays were behind us because I really didn't want to have to stop every 30 minutes to let him go potty.  Hopefully this all works out and DS is finished with diapers/pull-ups by the time our new little one arrives in March.



No comments:

Post a Comment